- Lace: 85% Polyamide+15% Elastane; Mesh:70% Polyamide+30% Elastane; Cup lining:100% Polyester
- Fabric for this bra has passed SGS certification of Colour Fastness to Washing,Free Formaldehyde Content,Azo Dyes
- Extra-wide cushioned straps help relieve shoulder pressure
- Seamless back-smoothing minimizer bra with floral lace panel,Centre bow feature
- Minimizes the bustline up to 1.5 inches
- Full-coverage bra with panels to prevent dig-in.
- Wide bottom band,Triple back hook-and-eye closure.
- Avialable sizes:36-44 D,DD/E,DDD/F,G,H
As someone who has a rather large chest finding decent bras, or even bras that fit can often be a challenge! So I get pretty excited when I see something in my size. When I went to order this bra I did order my correct size. The listing does note to order your actual size, but tag size will be one cup smaller.
When it arrived it came in a nice plastic bag, and it even came with an extender which I really liked! I didn’t end up needing it though as the bra did fit, if anything it was actually slightly bigger then I’m use to. The bra is very nice, its thin and lightweight, the straps are wide and cushioned on the top so they don’t dig into your shoulders. It was very comfortable to wear, it didn’t even feel like I was wearing a bra. The lace details are cute, an added bow in front with a little rhinestone giving it a nice feminine touch.
This is a wireless bra, so its not going to give you high lifting perkiness again, but it will give you comfort and average support. And sometimes you just need a break from that dang underwire! 🙂 You can find this bra here.
I did receive this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion.