- Cook PERFECT vegetables in the microwave every time!
- SAVE time – no more pots, pans, or waiting for water to boil!
- The PERFECT addition to your kitchen! MUST HAVE for students, busy parents, and healthy eaters!
- HEAT and EAT – steam delicious fresh veggies in minutes 2:30! Frozen veggies in 4 minutes!
- BPA free, reusable, and dishwasher safe.
The veggie cooker is simple and easy to use. The instructions are on the back of the box, and also on top of the clear lid. 3 Basic Steps: 1. Fill with water to the line. 2. Put veggies in the steamer tray. 3. Cover and microwave! Easy Right!?
The top lid has nice side taps to grab it, although it doesn’t snap down which I like, because who wants to unsnap something hot? I really like how the veggies are separate from the water, it means no burning your fingers trying to drain the water. And it saves time waiting for the veggies to cool from the hot water. I also like that this doesn’t get super hot, I let it sit a minute in the microwave and it was cooled enough to take out.
For me it did take a bit longer then the 2:30 mins to get my veggies cooked but it does say on the box that the cooking time might vary based on microwave. And I’m sure it depends on how soft/hard you want your veggies.
I think this would be great for a single person who wants to just steam a tiny bit of veggies at a time, or even for a couple as I think it could hold a good bowl size of veggies. You can get your own Rapid Veggie Steamer here. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion.