- NEWLY UPGRADED – Newly launched in Jan 2015 with major improvements made to the previous pulse oximeter model. *CE and FDA Approved*
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE – Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS – Suitable for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES – Accommodates wide range of finger sizes – children to adult.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES – Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage and a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with a 12 months WARRANTY. Due to the influx of fake Acc U Rate® products, please note that the warranty is void if the item is not purchased from Med Shop and Beyond
My Review: As someone who has multiple health issues. Keeping track of my vitals is essential. This Oximeter makes it easy to keep to take my pulse and blood oxygen levels! As far as usage goes, its as easy as pressing the on button and inserting a finger, and waiting about 15-20 seconds. The numbers show up in red, bright and large making it easy to read. It has an auto shut off which is convenient too!
The meter itself came in a box all cushioned for protection. I love how small and light weight it is. It is black and comes with a nice clear/off white silicone case to protect it and keep it clean. It also comes with a lanyard that has a buckle at the bottom so you can easily detach it without taking the lanyard off your neck. It uses 2 AAA batteries (which are included) and I like that it uses regular batteries. It also comes with a small booklet with some helpful info.
One thing I wish it would of came with was a chart that talked about healthy pulse and blood oxygen levels. This would make a great gift for elderly family/friends and not everyone has internet to look up that info. I realize that “healthy” numbers do vary based on age,weight, medical condition etc.
As for what I found in a few articles I found. I tend to have pretty healthy #’s as over 95% for blood oxygen level is good. And pulse for adults range from 60-100. If you would like to purchase your own pulse oximeter you can click here. I received this product for free/at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion.