Coconut Milk Body Scrub 100% Natural 12 oz. Powerful Body Scrub Exfoliator Helps Prevent Appearance of Wrinkles with Dead Sea Salt Scrub, Almond Oil, Vitamin E. Daily Moisturizer For All Skin Types from Pure Body Naturals
- Best Body Scrub for Soft Skin: Loaded with Dead Sea Salt, our body scrubber helps buff away dead skin cells, leaving you with bright, smooth skin!
- Anti-Aging Body Exfoliator: Anti-aging ingredients like Coconut Milk and fatty acid-rich Safflower Oil aid in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, and those notorious age spots.
- Protect Against UV Damage: Protective properties in Coconut Milk and Vitamin E allow them to form a defensive layer against the harmful effects of the sun’s UV radiation. This will help keep you looking youthful and healthy!
- Crafted from Natural Ingredients: Luscious Coconut Milk? Check. Six essential oils? Check. Salt from the Dead Sea? Check. We’ve got it all covered! By bringing together some of skin’s favorite ingredients, we’ve created a high quality moisturizer that spreads easily, absorbs fast, and smells incredible.
- Love It or Your Money Back: You can go ahead and try our rich scrub risk-free with our satisfaction guarantee. If the result weren’t quite what you were looking for, just let our customer service team know and we’ll be happy to refund your order. What do you have to lose?
My Review: I suffer from horrible dry skin, and I really love trying products that are suppose to help with that. I also have sensitive skin so I am very careful about what I put on my skin. I absolutely LOVE that this Scrub is 100% natural. Alot of them claim to be, but you can actually see it be reading the label. They are ingredients you can pronounce! Coconut Milk is the #1 ingredient. Also love that it is USA made and not tested on animals!
Now about the actual scrub, it is 12 oz. comes in a nice plastic tub, it smells fantastic! I pretty much love all things coconut though! It doesn’t have a strong smell at all, which is saying alot from me since I’m sensitive to smells. The scrub itself is the texture of sand its lightweight, not like a paste like some scrubs. You do not need much though. It went on soft and smooth and I loved how it felt creamy on my skin! It is kind of an oily scrub, but it didn’t leave an oily residue after my shower. I’ve used this a few times and it really feels like my skin is softer. This is great for prepping dry feet for flip flop season! You can purchase your own scrub here. I received this product for free/at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.